The Connexus Group is proud to be with RE/MAX Hallmark. Stationed at the Bayview Village office we couldn't be happier with the service and support we get from our brokerage family. Here are 6 things you may not know about our brokerage.
#1 Canada's Most Productive Agents
Condo Club Meeting
- Run by none other than Ravi Singh the Condo Club is held every Friday morning. With today's market consisting of 50% condos, 50% residential homes. It's important to know the ins and outs of condo buying/selling as it is quite different from buying a house. Every Friday more than 20 agents get together to share their listings, help each other find condos for their buyers and educate each other on many topics from pre-construction, assignments, clauses, by-laws and declarations and many more topics.
RE/MAX Hallmark University
- Learning doesn't stop after we get our license. RE/MAX Hallmark offers over 70 courses a year through our training centre off of York Mills in North York. Agents can learn from fundamental tools/strategies to getting motivated from globally known motivational speakers.
- From West to East Toronto and up to Muskoka we have 10 locations with plans to expand into the GTA by 2020
We Are a Family
- Its been said many time before. We are truly a family. Each of us have been a part of other brokerages but RE/MAX Hallmark feels the most like a family. We don't just work together, we spend our down time together. Travelling, partying, dinners, galas, award shows and much more.
Secret Facebook Networking Group
- We exchange exclusives, coming soon before anyone else can see, help each other with tough situations, support, exchange suppliers and much more.